Saturday, February 21, 2009

When Life Throws You For a Loop...

I haven't posted here for awhile because of things going on in my life right now. Although writing is very important, family always comes first. But things are starting to settle a bit and I'm trying to get back into my ongoing writing projects.

I'm still working on the first draft of my science fiction romance and am editing a short story, a Civil War Christmas story, that I have to get done and submit by April 1st. So, while family comes first, I think I'll be able to get a handle on those two projects.

The great thing about writing romance fiction is I can get away from real problems for awhile, while I explore adventures with my characters, whether they're in the past or future on a far off planet.

Writing is my therapy.

No comments: