Although, now that I've looked, I see I neglected to post my goals for January. I just have a list of what I want to accomplish this year. So, I'll list what I did get done this month.
1. Finished galley work for Confederate Rose and got my release date of September 25, 2009.
2. Finished revising my short vampire story, Sweet Redemption. All I have to do now is give it a final polish and send it back to the editor.
3. Wrote most of the first draft of my short Civil War Christmas story, The Christmas Ball. I'm working on the final scene now. Why, oh why, do I have such a hard time writing those final scenes?
4. I'm re-reading the partial first draft of my full-length science fiction romance, Moons of Cynara to reacquaint myself with the story. I'd written the first 200 pages before I had to stop to work on the Confederate Rose galley. And I just can't resist doing a bit of editing as I go along.
Looks like I did accomplish a lot this month. My goals for February will be to:
1. Finish up and re-submit Sweet Redemption.
2. Finish the first draft of The Christmas Ball, take a two week break from it and revise.
3. Start back on the first draft of Moons. Not sure how many pages or words I'll have time to write for it, since I'll be working on it between other projects, but if I can complete another 100 pages by the end of the month, I'll be happy.