Saturday, January 03, 2009

2009 Goals

So, what do I want to accomplish in 2009?

First of all I want to finish the projects I'm working on at present.

  • complete outline for short Christmas story
  • write first draft
  • revise and polish, then submit by April 1st
  • complete first draft of science fiction romance, Moons of Cynara
  • after a long break from it, I'd like to revise, polish and search out publishers to submit to
  • submit partials to selected publishers
  • revise short vampire story, Sweet Redemption and resubmit to editor
  • finish proofread of galley for Confederate Rose
  • work with editor on contracted anthology story
  • start on promo for Erin's Rebel close to the release date of July 17th

Well, that's my list for now. All of these are projects already contracted or in development. It looks like a lot, so I'll see how it goes.

No comments: