Friday, January 16, 2009

I've been tagged!!!

Well, she did it to me again. My friend and fellow romance author, Nicole McCaffrey just tagged me again. I'm supposed to list six things that make me happy, then go to six other blogs and tag them.

Here are my six things:

1. writing

2. reading

3. my husband and boys (when I'm not mad at them for something)

4. chocolate (wish I had some right now)

5. hot tea ( I do have some of that)

6. warm weather ( I'd die for some of that)


And no, I don't have anybody to tag. Nicole already took the two I could've. LOL.

2 comments:

Nicole McCaffrey said...

It's a great list, Susan.

LOL on taking everyone you could have tagged -- Isabel said the same thing and I was surprised I was even able to come up with six people, LOL.

Like I told Isabel, we've got to nag the rest of the Vics into setting up blogs, that's all there is to it!

Susan Macatee said...

Good idea, Nic! Get on it.

I also realized I forgot to link back to your blog, so I added that.