Monday, December 31, 2007

Those December Goals

I already announced my goals for the coming year, but how did I do on those year end goals?

1) I decided to hold out on sending my partials until January because I wanted to incorporate some great suggestions given by contest judges into the first two chapters. I did send one of my partials out today, though.

2) I applied for PRO membership in Romance Writers of America and got my acceptance email today.

3) On the contests for Katie Rose, I decided to skip the first one because it had a January 3rd deadline. With all the other things I had to do, I didn't want to add more stress around the holidays, but I do plan to enter the second contest. It has a deadline of January 31st. Much more doable, and I've already started to get that entry ready.

4) I looked over and made some notes on my sci-fi romance outline, but had to put it aside again to revise my short story. I plan to get back to the sci-fi romance after the New Year holiday.

So, although I didn't accomplish everything I wanted to do, I got a great deal done in a very busy month.

Now, I'm ready for the New Year!

No comments: