Thursday, March 26, 2009

Coffee Time Winners Announced!!

To view all the winners of the Scandalous Victorians contest over at Coffee Time Romance, click here to view.

For my own contests, here are the winners:

1. e-book copy on disk of Eternity Waits - Hollie

2. print copy of Erin's Rebel when it becomes available this July - Hywela Lyn

3. copy of Amerian Civil War romance anthology, Northern Roses and Southern Belles when it becomes available this July - Kim Smith

A big congratulations to all the winners!!

2 comments:

Hywela Lyn said...

Sorry Susan, I really should have posted here before. I am so thrilled to have won a copy of 'Erin's Rebel'. I am so looking forward to reading it in the summer!
Thank you so much.

Susan Macatee said...

That's okay, Lyn! I knew where to find you. LOL. Hope you like ER.