Sunday, July 12, 2009

Feels Like I've Got a Whole Lot of Balls Up In the Air

As the release date for Erin's Rebel grows ever closer, I feel like a juggler with several balls in the air at once.

I'll be guest blogging and doing interviews on several blogs in the coming weeks. I'm also having a contest on my website for entrants to win a copy of Erin's Rebel. I'll pick the winners on Thursday and announce it on the website as well as here. If you haven't already entered, go to www.susanmacatee.com for details.

In addition, I'm also writing my post-Civil War romance, Cassidy's War, and am nearing the halfway point in that project. I'm also revising Moons of Cynara and polishing the first chapters to enter in a contest. The deadline for that is September 5th.

Also, I've got to start promoting my short story, Angel of My Dreams, part of the Northern Roses and Southern Belles anthology coming out the end of this month.

Although I've got a lot of work ahead of me, I'm loving every minute of it. Writing fiction has always been my dream and now I've found a publisher who actually wants what I write, I'm in heaven!

As an aside, Erin's Rebel, is available now in print. Scroll down and click on the cover for more details. The e-book version will be available this Friday, July 17th.

2 comments:

Catherine Bybee said...

We all have our balls in the air... pun intended. lol
It is fun, however.

Susan Macatee said...

Great pun, Catherine! LOL.