Monday, January 08, 2007

Moving Along

I'm moving along with my January writing goals. With my partial of Erin's Rebel on its way to the publisher, I can now concentrate on revising chapters beyond the first three. I've just completed the revision on chapter 11.
I'm also researching a series of blogs for my group blog Slip Into Something Victorian http://www.slipintosomethingvictorian.com , on women Civil War soldiers. I've written the intro blog, though I haven't yet posted it. I plan to have that up by the end of the week.
I'm also reviewing the outline for Katie Rose. I want to make some plot changes and get the plot in order before I start the actual writing.
Having all these different projects is giving me renewed energy. And if I get stuck on one thing, I can always turn to one of my other projects.
Life is good.

No comments: