I just realized it's the end of March. Time to recheck those March goals.
I wasn't sure how much I would actually accomplish this month, since my second set of edits came in for Erin's Rebel. I'd decided when they came in, I'd clear the decks of my other projects.
And I'm not complaining. I've waited a long time to get something new published, so it feels good to have a contracted book. I figure when these edits are complete, I'll have four works in progress to get back to.
And, looking over my goals for the month, I actually didn't do so bad.
1) Enter Katie Rose in the Romance Through the Ages Contest.
2) Make a clean printout of Katie Rose so I can start revisions.
Did this too, and am nearly at the end. I do have to insert a few scenes and just have to figure out where they'll fit best in the story.
3) Work out the outline for a new short vampire story.
I started on this, but had to put it aside. I do hope to spend a little time on it this weekend, though.
So, surprisingly, I got more accomplished than I thought.
Next, I'll come up with some April goals, keeping those ER edits in mind.