Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Goals

Happy April Fool's Day!

I've got my April writing goals figured out.

In addition to the edits for Erin's Rebel I have to complete by May 1st, here are the goals for my other writing projects for this month:

1) Complete the revisions for Katie Rose.

2) Complete the outline for a new short vampire story.

3) Start first draft of that story. I'd like to write at least three pages per day.

I'll post at the end of the month how I did.

And remember, anyone who comments on this post will be entered in my contest to win a $10.00 gift certificate for The Wild Rose Press. Scroll down for details.

4 comments:

Nicole McCaffrey said...

Wow, looks like you've got a busy month ahead!

You seem to be really disciplined though, so I'm sure you'll fly right through. Congrats on the edits, I'm so excited for you!

Ashley Ladd said...

Good goals. I need to get so disciplined. I know i want to finish my wip by the end of April, really by the end of next week, but the end of April is more realistic. And I need to finish editing another book I want to pitch at a confrence this June.

Susan Macatee said...

Thanks, Nic!
And yes, Ashley, if I didn't have my goals mapped out, I'd just get lost in all this editing and promo, not to mention time draining things like checking email.
I want to keep up with everything I have to do and keep working on my new projects as well.

Caitlin Hoy said...

Wow your really disciplined! I'm organized but in order to do anything I need to discipline myself to so I can stick to a strict schedule; otherwise I don't really do anything until the last minute. Congrats on the work you got done!
Caitlin