Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Nicole McCaffrey just tagged me and, although she says it's fun, it doesn't seem like much fun to me.

The rules:

1) Link back to the person who tagged you. 2) Post the rules on your blog. 3) Write six things about yourself. 4) Tag six people at the end of your post by posting links to their blogsites. 5) Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their site. 6) And let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Now I have to post six random things about myself.

Yech!

1. I was always good at math and worked as a bookkeeper for 13 years. I finally burned out and now hate to balance my checkbook.

2. I'm a big science fiction fan. Although I read tons of sci-fi books and stories as a teenager, the original Star Trek series was what got me started. I've even been to a Star Trek convention.

3. I'm also a big vampire and paranormal fan. I was hooked on the daytime soap Dark Shadows back in grade school. For years, I've wanted to write a vampire story and when I finally did, I couldn't sell it and stuck it in a drawer for 4 years.

4. My husband always wanted a girl, but when I popped out our third son, I told him, "Three strikes ... you're out!"

5. I never had any interest in baseball, until after my sons started playing little league. At first I always made sure I had a book with me, but soon decided I had to learn the rules of the game and show some support to keep my boys happy. Now, even though they're all grown up and don't play anymore, I've discovered all those hunky big league players. I'm now a die-hard Philadelphia Phillies fan.

6. I'm running out of things ... let's see ... now that I'm finding more and more time to devote to writing, I'm happier than I've ever been in my whole life.

Well, there's my random facts, but who do I have left to tag.

I choose:

1. Bess McBride

Mainly because she's already linked to my blog. Nic already got everyone else and I don't know anybody else well enough to tag, so I guess that's it.

2 comments:

Nicole McCaffrey said...

LOL sorry to tag everyone you knew, I had to scramble to find people, too.

Great list, I love the "three strikes, you're out." I'm pretty sure if we'd gone for baby #3 we'd have had another boy, it just seemed to be our luck. Which would have been okay, because with four nephews and two boys of our own, we'd have been clueless what to do with a girl, LOL.

Susan Macatee said...

I hear you, Nic!
I've often said the same thing.And now I live in a houseful of handsome, although messy, men.