Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Spooktacular!

Join me as we close in on Halloween! I'll be posting excerpts from my upcoming release, a new vampire story from The Wild Rose Press, called Sweet Redemption.

I'll also be hosting guest blogger, Dariel Raye, author of Raven's Shelter, one of the novella's in the newly released TWRP anthology, Got Wolf? Volume 2, taming of the Wolf.

She'll be here on Friday with a blurb an excerpt from her story. And I'll be interviewing her hot shape shifter hero right here on Halloween.

So, check back all this week to see what supernatural happenings I have going on. I have a few prizes I'll be giving away to those who comment on certain posts as well.

2 comments:

s7anna said...

Sounds like it'll be a fun week! I'll be sure to come on by and check out the festivities. :)

Happy Reading!!!
Anna Shah Hoque
s7anna@yahoo.ca

Susan Macatee said...

Be sure to stop back, Anna! I'll be giving away pdf copies of stories and gift certificates all week long!