Sunday, October 11, 2009

More Excerpts!!

Thought I'd post an excerpt from my July 2009 time travel release from The Wild Rose Press, Erin's Rebel.

Reviewer Top Pick at Night Owl Romance!!

Excerpt:

"I've come from a distant place."

"Yes, I know you came from Ireland."

"No. That's not it...the place I've come from doesn't yet exist." She rose from the bed and pulled on her wrapper. After pacing back and forth, she turned to face him. "I've come from the future."

He frowned. "The future? What future?"

"The twenty-first century." His eyes widened. She was crazy to have thought he'd ever believe her.

"Until the accident when I was told I fell off a horse, I'd been living more than one-hundred and forty years in the future."

His dark eyes hardened. Why had she said anything?

Now that she’d gone this far, she had to tell him all of it. "I had a life there and a fiancĂ©. We broke it off because I couldn't stop dreaming about you."

"This is utter nonsense." He raked his hand through his hair.

She held up her hand, desperately needing him to understand. "It didn't make sense to me at first, either."

"If what you say is true, how and why are you here now?"

"I'm not sure how, but I do know why." She reached her hand out to him. "I've come back in time for you, Will."

Erin's Rebel available at The Wild Rose Press.

Read opening chapters at my website: www.susanmacatee.com/erinsrebel

No comments: