Thursday, February 01, 2007

My February Goals

It's February 1st and I have a list of plans that I want to accomplish this month.

1) Enter the Grand Beginnings Contest. This contest is for the first five pages of a romance novel. Five pages happens to be the entire first chapter of Erin's Rebel.
I got a little ahead and have already mailed the entry out.

2) Finish my revision of Erin's Rebel. As of today, I've got about 14 chapters left to revise. I should be able to finish up before the month ends.

3) Start first draft of Katie Rose.
I'm a little behind on this one. I still have to make revisions to the outline. I want to get that done before I start the first draft to avoid having to go back and do another major revision like I did with Erin's Rebel. I think my goal for this month will be to finish revising the outline.

4) Begin world-building for Futuristic trilogy.
I'm hoping to at least get a start on this, but it will depend on how the outline revision of Katie Rose goes.

Well, these are my plans for this month. I'll let you know how I did.

No comments: