Friday, February 29, 2008

March Goals

It's leap day and time to post my goals for March.

I've decided to go easy on myself this month, but I did complete the workshop I was taking all of last month and I just turned in my edits for Erin's Rebel to my editor. She told me she'll get back to me in about two weeks.

That gives me two solid weeks to work on my new writing projects.

So, what I want to try to accomplish this month:

1) Enter Katie Rose in my chapter's Romance Through the Ages Contest.
Mainly to support my chapter. I entered Erin's Rebel in this contest twice and didn't final either time. But since I'm allowed to enter even though I have a contracted book, I thought I'd give it a try. It would be nice to at least final and would get attention for my new Civil War story.

2) After polishing up those opening chapters for the contest, I want to make a clean printout of Katie Rose and start on my revisions for the entire manuscript. Maybe I'll even have time to complete them, if not I'll get a good start.

3) I worked out the bare bones of a new short vampire story in the workshop I just finished. I'd like to work out an outline for it this month.

I've decided to leave my sci-fi outline sit for now, so I can complete my revisions and whatever edits I have to do on Erin's Rebel. I'll get back to it eventually.

So, let's see what I can accomplish this month.

No comments: