Since it's nearly the end of the month, I thought I should go over my goals to see how I did.
This month has been crazy, I completed rewrites and edits on Eternity Waits--and just received the final galley--sold Erin's Rebel and have just started edits on that.
Had lots of excitement with cover art, too, and needed to fit in updates on my blog and website to reflect my great news.
Finally getting published brings on a lot of new work, but it's all worth it. But as a result, I didn't get much work completed on my original February goals.
The first goal was to complete that sci-fi outline. Well, I did complete a basic summary outline and made a start on the detailed outline, so I guess that's something. The main thing is, the outline will be there when I can get back to it. And it's always a help to have the basic plot and character motivations in front of you, rather than starting a story completely from scratch.
As for the revisions to Katie Rose, I haven't had the chance to do a complete read-through yet, but have revised a couple of chapters for my critique group. Once I finish the preliminary edits for Erin's Rebel--they're due on Monday--I'll get to work on that read-through and get started on revisions.
So, although I didn't meet my goals for this month, I've been able to get at least some work done on each project. I'll try to post my March goals before the first of the month.