Tuesday, June 03, 2008

What's Up For June?

Haven't worked out my goals for June yet. Computer problems are still hanging around. Hopefully, they'll be worked out soon.

But I do have one project I want to complete this month. I'm writing the first draft of a new short story for an anthology of Civil War romances. I've just started and have already completed over 2000 words.

My goal is to complete the first draft by the end of June.

I also have to start the next round of edits for Erin's Rebel, but I have until July 14th to complete those.

2 comments:

Nicole McCaffrey said...

Just realized it was a new month and wondered what your goals were.

Wow, you're off to a great start on your anthology story! (They all sound so interesting, too! I can't wait to read them!)

Good luck with the goals for June, Susan!

Susan Macatee said...

Thanks, Nic!
I wrote another 1000+ words today. Now, as long as I don't get stuck, I should easily make my goal. LOL.