Monday, December 18, 2006

Taking the Time to Slow Down

Thanks to all of my cutting back and scheduling this year, all my holiday plans are completely under control. I only have a few minor things left to do and then I can just enjoy.
My writing schedule has remained fairly intact, without me worrying over some holiday thing that I forgot. With my husband's help, we even have our Christmas tree up and decorated. And since I'm not hosting the holiday dinner this year, there isn't a lot I have to do.
I'm relaxed and enjoying the lights and scented candles. And I'm still keeping up (at least so far) with my work schedule.
Have you made any changes to make your life less hectic at this time of year?

1 comment:

Kristin-Marie said...

I've chatted with some authors who have writer's block this time of year. Great to hear you're in the flow.